|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits and relocation|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
We are seeking a Senior Data Warehouse Developer to join an International Gaming Company which offers ample opportunities to progress your career and offers an attractive relocation package for candidates moving to Gibraltar.
The Senior Data Warehouse Developer is responsible for the delivery of technical solutions to support reporting, data mining and analytics. You will ensure that BI applications and solutions are designed and developed in a flexible cost effective way, employing best practice BI solutions design to deliver timely and high quality BI products.
Data Warehouse Developer Duties include but are not limited to:
- Work with key stakeholders to understand business requirements from a data collation point of view, including all technical requirements to be input into the systems
- Design dimensional data models to be used by the BI team to support reporting, data mining and analytics
- Develop Extract Transformation and Load (ETL) processes using Oracle ODI, SSIS TSQL and .NET in order to develop the systems based on the business requirements. This will also involve developing processes for new product launches as and when required
- Develop and maintain stored procedures in TSQL and PL/SQL to support ETL activity and the generation of analytical models
- Develop REST & SOAP API frameworks
- Develop MS SSIS analysis cubes to facilitate data analysis by business users
- Develop reports using SSRS and other visualisation tools to be distributed to the wider business, this will include reports such as Financial KPI reports
- Ensure all software developed for the systems is fully documented, stored and version controlled within the master software source control library to ensure an efficient approach to work and an easy handover
- Liaise with testing teams during system testing phases of the project to identify and work to resolve defects
- Liaise with business analysts and key stake holders during user acceptance testing phases of a project to ensure that deliverables are meeting set business requirements and working to achieve this if not
Data Warehouse Developer Skills and Experience required:
- Degree in a computer science or related discipline
- MCSE for BI desirable
- CSD/CSM desirable
- Previous experience designing and developing large scale BI solutions integrating with 20+ source and target systems
- Experience designing and developing large scale ETL/ELT processes
- Expert in Dimensional data modelling
- Expert level Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) knowledge (11g & 12c)
- Expert level Microsoft SQL Server knowledge
- Experience with Cloud technologies
- Significant experience of facilitating large scale data migrations
- Previous experience and a good understanding of the BI development lifecycle
- An Agile champion with ideally with Scrum Master/ Scrum Developer certification
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999 or e-mail email@example.com
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: Computer Science, Degree, BI, CSD, CSM, BI Solutions, Gaming, ETL , ELT, Dimensional data modelling, Oracle Data Integrator, SQL, Cloud, Data Migrations, BI Development, Agile, Scrum , SSRS, Data Warehouse,