|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Michal Sovich|
Data Scientist | Competitive salary + benefits package | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a motivated Data Scientist to join a fast growing and innovative online gaming company in Gibraltar. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work-force.
As a Data Scientist you will work with a variety of stakeholders in a fun, dynamic and fast-paced environment. You will help to further understand, model, predict, segment and retain customers.
Data Scientist Responsibilities:
- Develop new predictive analytics tools to better understand customers' behaviour.
- Present findings and outputs to senior stakeholders.
- Check existing machine learning models.
- Work with other Data Scientists and Business Analysts across the business.
Data Scientist Requirements:
- EU passport is required to be eligible to work in Gibraltar
- Master's degree in data science / statistics/ computer science
- Intermediate or higher experience with Python/R and SQL.
- Problem solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills in order to synthesise findings, communicate insights and visualise results.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.
Data Scientist | Statistics | Online gaming | Python | SQL