|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Data Scientist | Competitive Salary + Full relocation package + Bonus and Full Benefits package | Online Gaming Company | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Data Scientist for a dynamic and innovative online gaming company. The Data Scientist will define and implement powerful Advanced Analytics/Machine Learning/Statistical/Predictive Models to support the Head of insight & Analytics and wider business.
This is an incredible opportunity for an individual who wants to use their skills to truly have a demonstrable impact.
Data Scientist Responsibilities:
- Work with Head of Insight & Analytics and stakeholders on the implementation, analysis and reporting of predictive and advanced analytics models.
- Be proactively involved in maximising the potential for advanced analytics in delivering actionable insight, business uplift and revenue enhancement.
- Own the performance and maintenance of your models in production.
- Ensure approach is sufficiently documented based on CRISP-DM or similar methodology.
- Deliver ad hoc analytical projects and / or research as required.
- Support the development of new data systems and processes and ensure these are utilised effectively within the team, identifying continual areas of improvement.
Data Scientist Requirements:
- An excellent understanding of Advanced Analytics/Machine Learning/Statistical/Predictive modelling.
- Proven expertise regarding data models, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Demonstrable ability to successfully output value enhancing work with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience of complex querying of databases (Ideally Microsoft SQL) and data manipulation with significant volumes of data.
- Experience working with advanced analytical/data mining tools. I.e. IBM SPSS Modeller, KMIME, R, SAS or similar (Ideally IBM SPSS Modeller).
- Flexible and responsive with a proactive approach to problem solving.
- A PhD (preferably) or MSc in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, or a similarly quantitative field.
- Solid tech knowledge including Python/R/SQL/Data storage understanding/ETL Processes
- Experience in a commercial, transaction focused environment (Online Gaming a plus).
Our client is an industry leader within the Online Gaming Sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise. They are a forward thinking Company who offer fantastic career development for like-minded employees who have the same drive, passion, motivation and desire to succeed.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
Data Scientist | Gibraltar | Advanced Analytics | Online Gaming