|London, England||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Robert Ally|
Data Platform Engineer |AWS, Power BI| Fully Remote working (UK ONLY)|
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Data Platform Engineer to join a leading global technology group. As the Data Platform Engineer, you will understands the end to end journey of data, from the source application database to end-user visualisation tool.
If you are an experienced Data Platform Engineer and looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- Financial planning support
- Remote working
- Time off benefits
- Medical cover and participation rewards
- Full Security Clearance
What You Will Be Doing
- Understanding business needs and designing and building solutions that meet those needs. Capable of designing and defending a solution.
- Extracting data from bespoke applications and third-party products.
- Consolidating multiple data sources into a data warehouse or data lake.
- Ensuring data is accessible and structured in a way to facilitate reporting needs.
- Setting up dashboards and reports in data visualisation and reporting tools.
- Building resilient, reliable, secure and cost-effective solutions.
- Staying ahead of issues with proactive monitoring and alerting.
- Implementing best practices.
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Strong experience in a data engineering or related role.
- End-to-end knowledge from product database to information visualisation.
- Experience in AWS cloud technologies including AWS RDS, Glue, Redshift, Lambda etc.
- Experience in Azure cloud data technologies beneficial.
- Understanding of relational database design
- Understanding of data extraction ETL/ELT
- Understanding of OLAP structures (single-layer DW / Kimball).
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Comfortable working with staff at all levels.
- Ability to self-organise, prioritise and track tasks.
- Can work on their own or in a team.
- The successful candidate will be required to gain counter terrorism clearance (CTC).
If you are an experienced Data Platform Engineer, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Robert Ally, Recruitment Consultant by email Robert.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.