|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Tech, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Clare Cogan|
Data Management Platform Controller | Competitive salary + excellent bonus, benefits package, relocation assistance | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Data Management Platform Controller to join a high profile and fast growing online gaming company in Gibraltar. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work-force. The Data Management Platform Controller will be a key representative of the business and deliver the highest quality service.
The role of the DMP Controller is to manage the Data Management Platform (Adobe Audience Manager) on a day-today through the maintenance of the taxonomy and outbound integrations to the wider marketing ecosystem.
Data Management Platform Controller Responsibilities:
Liaise with internal Marketing, CRM and Acquisition teams to remain aligned around marketing strategy
- Ensure DMP is configured to support the online marketing strategy at all times.
- For example:
- Ensuring the correct data is coming into the platform
- Taxonomy remains updated to allow creation of relevant audiences
- Maintain existing traits to ensure accurate collection and segmentation of 1st Party Data
- Develop deep expertise in relation to Adobe's Audience Manager platform
- The creation of new traits to support marketing requirements
- The creation of Boolean rules to align with any new traits created
- Managing and creating user access/permissions
- The creation and testing of new tags that need to be implemented across the ecosystem
- The setup and management of new outbound integrations in such a way to ensure that data is passed from the platform securely and accurately
- Remain aligned with Adobe around any changes/upgrades to the Audience Manager Seat and manage internal communication around those changes to the relevant teams
- Oversee the CRM process bringing Offline Data into the platform Conduct training
Specialist Skills/Experience Required:
- Team members typically have a minimum of 2 years' experience working with DMP Platforms or a minimum of 5 years working with other ad-technologies
- AdTech, digital marketing, and/or analytics experience a plus
- Understanding of online marketing metrics (e.g. CPM, CPC, CPA, ROAS, RPV, AOV, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Must be comfortable speaking in public and interacting with C-level executives, marketers, web developers, engineers, analysts, and ad agencies
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Our client is an international business which offers ample opportunities to progress your career.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.