|Marbella, Málaga||Salary: Competitive salary Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Michal Sovich|
Data Engineer | Competitive salary + benefits package | Online | Spain - Marbella
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Data Engineer to join a leading data analytics provider in Marbella. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work force.
As a Data Engineer, you will be responsible for maintenance and development of internal infrastructure as well as the process of data evaluation and monitoring. You will interact with peers across various lines of business and technical teams.
Data Engineer Responsibilities:
- Participate in the maintenance and development of the internal Infrastructure.
- Analyse large datasets to evaluate them at different levels.
- Monitor analytics to detect unexpected patterns and potential miss behaviour.
- Participate in the development of new products shaping the future of the financial industry.
- Acquire knowledge of Big Data applications across various asset classes and trading horizons.
Data Engineer Requirements:
- EU passport is required to be eligible to work in Spain.
- Bachelor´s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Proficiency and demonstrable skills in statistical software R and database language SQL.
- Knowledge of AWS services (Aurora/Redshift/Athena/S3…).
- Experience in report generation, producing statistical summaries and ad-hoc research analysis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical mind with a keen eye for detail.
- Master/PhD in Computer Science or equivalent - an advantage.
- Experience working in Linux environments - an advantage.
- Experience working with large data sets - an advantage.
Marbella is a city and resort area on southern Spain's Costa del Sol, part of the Andalusia region. Charming, warm and a welcoming city, it's no surprise that time and time again it tops the most visited city in Spain. Full of history, sandy beaches and beautiful landmarks. Transport in Marbella will not be an issue, the local buses travel between Malaga, Estepona and as far as Gibraltar. Travelling to Marbella is easily accessible with Malaga airport only a 40 minute drive away and Gibraltar airport an hour drive away. If you are into the glitz and glamour of Puerto Banus or prefer something a little quieter in Marbella's old town, there will surely be something for you in Marbella.
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Data Engineer | Linux | SQL | R | AWS | Spain -Marbella | Online