|Gibraltar||Salary: Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Michal Sovich|
Data Engineer | Competitive salary + benefits package | Data Engineer | SQL | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Data Engineer to join a high profile and fast growing online gaming company in Gibraltar. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work force.
The role is within the Data Engineering team and involves executing a vision for the delivery of information and analytics platforms and solutions to the business's key stakeholders, including, internal staff, partners and clients. This will involve the continuing evolution of transforming the company into a data-driven business that differentiates and competes on analytics
Data Engineer Responsibilities:
- Involving executing a vision for the delivery of information and analytics platforms and solutions to the business's key stakeholders.
- Continuing evolution of transforming the company into a data-driven business that differentiates and competes on analytics.
- Involving in all aspects of the Data Engineering process including but not limited to the creation and maintenance of the ETL subsystems, the maintenance and ongoing improvement of a Data Warehouse and support of Business Intelligence solutions.
- You will support and enable reporting, analytics and data exploration by providing simple effective information delivery via portals, API's and any other relevant means.
- The role may also involve the introduction, application and integration of machine learning and such other supporting technologies that from time to time become available or relevant.
Data Engineer Requirements:
- Strong SQL knowledge. Experience with writing ad-hoc queries is required.
- Enjoys working with data, and comfortable dealing with both structured and unstructured data
- Awareness of multidimensional data modelling including star schemas, snowflakes, de-normalization and slowly changing dimensions/attributes.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.
Data Engineer | Competitive salary + benefits package, | Gibraltar | Data Engineer | SQL | Data Analyst