|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits and relocation support|
|Sector: iGaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
We have been appointed to recruit a Data Analyst to join an online gaming company based in sunny Gibraltar. The Data Analyst will provide analytical insight to the business and report to the Head of BI Analytics.
Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Challenge briefs to get to the root business insight requirements.
- Work with managers and the rest of the BI Analytics team to prioritise workload.
- Validity test business assumptions.
- Identify and report on trends and opportunities.
- Provide clear, insightful reporting that focuses on value impact, measured in the most appropriate way for the topic.
- Champion your designated area(s) of the business from data integrity, accurate reporting and insightful analysis, to locating and defining new process improvements.
Data Analyst Requirements:
- Strong analytical skills to contextualise business needs and the insight derived to serve those needs.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Basic data modelling.
- Statistical analysis techniques.
- Strong understanding of Tableau and Excel.
- Ideally have knowledge of sports betting and familiarity with Casino data.
- Ideally have experience with web analytics.
- Ideally have experience with Alteryx, Knime or other similar tools.
Our Client is a well known Online Gaming company with offices in Gibraltar. They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and offer an excellent working environment and the successful candidate will be provided with a great platform to develop their career. They will assist with relocation to Gibraltar.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Ebony Jacks, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999 or email Ebony.email@example.com
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
SQL, Data modelling, Tableau, Sports betting, Casino, Alteryx, Knime