|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Richard Bayliss|
Customer Support Manager | Gaming Entertainment | Competitive | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an energetic and talented Customer Support Manager. You will be the focal point of the Customer Support activities within the business, with the aim of delivering a best in class service.
Based in our client's fantastic offices in Gibraltar, you will be tasked with putting together the Customer Support Team and defining the goals and KPI reporting needs for your team members. Using your experience, motivation and talent, our clients' need you to do this from scratch.
If you have a background in Customer Support Management or you are a career focused Team Leader and looking to take the next step, and want the opportunity to become part of something big in the Gaming Entertainment industry, then this could be the opportunity for you.
What's on Offer?
- A competitive salary
- An excellent collaborative, working environment in a fantastic location
- The opportunity to progress your career and become an integral part of this high growth start-up from the beginning
What you will be doing:
- Hiring, developing, motivating and mentoring your team
- Developing the systems and processes to deliver a highly efficient best in class customer experience
- Taking a hands-on role, and being the focal point of the Customer Support function within the business
- Continually highlighting areas of improvement and creating KPI's to track these
- High energy, focus and determination
- A background within Online Gaming, especially Casino in a senior Customer Service function
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to manage and mentor team members
- The ability to contribute to and to deliver on targets within a fast paced start-up environment
If you are an experienced and talented senior Customer Support professional and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today, for more information and a full job description.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Richard Bayliss, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
Customer Support Manager | Gaming Entertainment | Customer Service | Gibraltar