|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: -|
|Sector: Tech, Accounting & Finance, Business Support||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
We have been appointed to recruit a Customer Success Manager to join a start-up Cryptocurrency Company. The Customer Success Manager will manage the Customer Support Team and Content Creation Executives and will take overall responsibility for on-boarding and supporting all customers.
There will be a strong focus on creation of content and the customer knowledge base, with the overall objective being to ensure that all customers enjoy fanatical support and that the business fulfils all of its AML responsibilities.
Customer Success Manager duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensures that high quality customer support is delivered through online resources and customer interactions
- Defines and maintains an automated "best in class" Tier 1 support service
- Creates and manages issue escalation process
- Works with team and third parties to develop comprehensive product use guides Including FAQ's, Video, webinars, tips etc
- Keeps abreast of all product / feature releases and ensures they are reflected in the knowledge base
- Holds weekly one to one sessions with each of the team members
- Holds monthly team catch up to define ways to improve processes and articulate business goals
- Provides the management team with weekly commentary on tickets/issues and recommendations
- Weekly one on one with COO to discuss progress, issues and goals
Customer Success Manager skills and experience required:
Has managed a team for 3+ years
- Online Gaming or Financial Services background
- Experience of maintaining a knowledge base: Zendesk or similar
- Good organisational and communication skills.
- Proactive and willingness to take ownership
- Good problem solving initiative
- Dedicated with a can-do attitude
- Willingness to travel approx. twice a year
This is a fantastic chance to join a new, internationally backed, Cryptocurrency company based in Gibraltar and be a part of their start up.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Ebony Jacks, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Keywords: Customer Service Manager, Online Gaming, Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, Content Manager