|Gibraltar,||Salary: Excellent Benefits package|
|Sector: Online Gaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Rob Tully|
Are you a native level Danish speaker? Do you have strong communication skills and have worked in a Customer Service role previously? Would you like to work for a leading gaming business who reward their staff and offer excellent training and development?
SRGEurope is looking for native level Danish speaking candidates who have strong customer service skills. We are looking for candidates who have a pro active approach, a strong work ethic and an appreciation of the importance of excellent customer service. You will have a flair for influencing people and finding solutions in a fast paced environment as part of a team in a diverse cultural environment.
Danish Customer Services Agent responsibilities:
- Handling customer inquiries via e-mail/phone; including but not limited to games and cashier related issues
- Assessing individual issues and taking appropriate action to ensure customer needs are met
- Working in coordination with other teams based at different locations that share similar objectives
- Escalating system anomalies and general issues faced by customers to the relevant party
- Understanding Standard Operating Procedures and delivering service / quality standards to agreed levels
- You should possess logical reasoning skills with an analytical approach and be willing to work shifts
Danish Customer Services Agent skills required:
- Customer service experience
- Native level Fluency in Danish
- English language skills to a business standard
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform well in a multi-task/cultural and ever changing dynamic environment
- Basic knowledge of online gaming - games and payment processing
Our client is a household name in the Online Gaming Sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise. They are a forward thinking Company and seek employees who have the same drive and motivation in their chosen career. Their desire to retain their market leading position means that all aspects of their business model are managed with a view to being the best and providing an outstanding working environment for their staff in all their locations.
If you are interested in this Danish speaking opportunity, please get in touch as soon as possible. Our client is already conducting interviews.