|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Robert Ally|
Customer Service Representative |Russian / English speaking |Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Customer Service Representative for an exciting International live video chat company. The Customer Service department has now been relocated to Gibraltar within stunning and exciting new office environment.
If you are an experienced Customer Service Representative and looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- Competitive salary
- Stunning, new office environment
- Career changing opportunity with an International Organisation
What You Will Be Doing
- Providing a courteous and helpful service to our online customers through our proprietary back office management system and promoting, at all times, a positive image of our business
- Delivering a responsive and high quality enquiry resolution service
- Being able to resolve most questions and issues without referral but, importantly, knowing when to escalate matters to the customer service manager
- Maintaining good communication channels to ensure colleagues are aware of any problems or issues
- Empathising with our customers' requirements and offering appropriate solutions in line with business objectives, and ensuring that customer expectations are always exceeded
- Responding to enquiries in a friendly, flexible and helpful manner, and at the same time accurately recording relevant customer-related information on the system
- Interpreting questions and requirements from customers whose first language may not be English
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Must speak Russian and English
- Have ideally worked with an online business in a customer service position, perhaps within online gaming or online retail
- Be capable of working unsupervised at times
- Have a great deal of common sense and be able to work well as part of a team
- Have reasonable computer skills
- Most communication with our customers is by email, and so you will need to have good written communication skills, and applicants must have excellent English-language skills, both spoken and written.
If you are an experienced Customer Service Representative and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Robert Ally, Consultant by email Robert.email@example.com or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar.