|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Clare Cogan|
Customer Service Manager | Competitive Salary + Benefits | Malta
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Customer Service Manager to join a high profile Card-acquiring Payment Provider in Malta. The Customer Service Manager will provide excellent customer service and promote this idea throughout the organisation.
Customer Service Manager Responsibilities:
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth.
- Take ownership of customer's issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission.
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards and analyse statistics and compile accurate reports.
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
- Keep ahead of industry's developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
- Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Design a chat workflow and staffing strategy to drive revenue growth.
Customer Service Manager Requirements:
- Proven working experience as a customer service manager - a must.
- Experience from on line companies and call centres - big advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques.
- MUST be fluent in English.
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools.
- Awareness of industry's latest technology trends and applications.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- BS degree in Business Administration or related field.
Malta is a Southern European island country consisting of an archipelago in the Mediterranean Sea, full of history, beaches, culture and friendly people. It is easily accessible from most UK airports with a flight time of around just 3 hours. English is Malta's second official language so communication forms no problem. Summer weather is fantastic and the winters are mild. You certainly won't be bored in Malta, from hiking, mountain biking, rock climbing, scuba diving, paragliding, and windsurfing or just relaxing on the beautiful beaches - there really is something for everyone.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Malta +356 277 82156, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
Online industry experience| Fluent English | Educated to degree| Customer Service | Finance