|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sarah Cairns|
| Customer Service Executive (UK) | Salary package £competitive + excellent bonus, healthcare, gym membership | ONLINE GAMING | GIBRALTAR |
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Customer Service Executive that will interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. Our client is at the forefront of innovative technology, our client has attracted some of the top technical talent in the industry. You will be joining a team with the aim of continuing to support a high quality service. You will be based in beautiful offices amongst enthused colleagues, who strive for excellence. Great customer experience will be central to everything you do.
Customer Service Executive Responsibilities:
- Provide the highest level of support to our customers via phone, email and chat on a range of issues; such as jackpot enquiries, helping with deposits, cashing out of funds, 'how to play' information etc.
- To maximise customer retention through promotion of various products, activities, bonus offers etc.
- Communicating and cooperating with other departments as required
- Taking an active interest in driving process and quality improvements across the department
- Fulfilment of other tasks specific to your language community as required
- To maximise revenue opportunities by offering relevant deposit methods
- Testing of new games, products and software as required
Customer Service Executive Skills and Experience:
- Fluent in both spoken and written Business English
- Internet experience and awareness
- Excellent proven customer service experience
- Extremely customer focused
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Confident oral communicator
- Strong team player
- Patience and diplomacy
- High level of trust
- Good interpersonal skills
- Reasoning and analytical ability
- Reports directly to the Team Leader
- Knowledge and experience of the gambling industry an advantage
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. With Spain at your fingertips, a skiing resort only 3 hours' drive away, a chance to develop your career and an excellent competitive salary, paid in Stirling, there is no reason for you to not apply if you feel you can take on the challenge and thrive.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your or alternatively contact Sarah Cairns, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
| Customer Service | Online gaming | Support |