|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
German Customer Service Executive | Competitive Salary + benefits + relocation assistance | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a highly flexible German Customer Service Executive that will interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services, and to handle and resolve queries related to the German Market.
German Customer Service Executive Key Responsibilities:
- Provide the highest level of support to our customers via phone, email and chat on a range of issues; such as jackpot enquiries, helping with deposits, cashing out of funds, 'how to play' information etc.
- To maximise customer retention through promotion of various products, activities, bonus offers etc.
- Communicating and cooperating with other departments as required
- Taking an active interest in driving process and quality improvements across the department
- Fulfilment of other tasks specific to your language community as required
- To maximise revenue opportunities by offering relevant deposit methods
- Testing of new games, products and software as required
German Customer Service Executive Experience and Skills:
- Internet experience and awareness
- Native level of German with other language skills beneficial
- Excellent proven Customer service experience
- Extremely customer focused
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Confident oral communicator
- Strong team player
- Patience and diplomacy
- Good interpersonal skills
- Reasoning and analytical ability
- Knowledge and experience of the gambling industry an advantage
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Ebony Jacks, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.