|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary Plus Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Clare Cogan|
Customer Service Agent | Competitive salary | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Customer Service Agent to join one of the latest and most exciting businesses crossing the Fintech and Gaming sectors in Gibraltar. The Customer Service Agent will be a natural communicator, have a positive disposition and a passion for all that is football and sports overall.
Customer Service Agent Responsibilities:
- Providing day-to-day customer support, resolving queries and issues via phone, email & live
- Chat in a professional and positive manner.
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints quickly and patiently.
- Maintain thorough and accurate customer records.
- Assist other departments with customer security checks, including due diligence checks.
- Liaise with the other teams to ensure that they are aware of any challenges customers face.
- Outbound calls (no cold calling)
- Gathering feedback from customers about their experience.
Customer Service Agent Requirements:
- Strong team and customer service ethics.
- Solutions-oriented with a natural desire to help, support and communicate with people.
- Confident telephone manner, professionalism and a focus on delivering Customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - can explain complex information in a simple way.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to pick up easily new process, systems and customer trends.
- Intermediate Excel skills.
- Good knowledge of the world's top football leagues.
- Good command of English essential.
- Must be able to work evening's, weekends and bank holidays.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.
Customer Service| Excel | Communication | Sports football | English