|Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sam Adlam|
Customer Service Advisors x4 | Competitive | Online Gaming |
SRGEurope are working with one of the biggest names in the Online Gaming industry to recruit talented Customer Service Advisors there is currently 4 positions available 3 are full time and 1 is working lates. This position will be based in our clients' fantastic Stoke on Trent offices.
Our clients are a worldwide brand within the Online Gaming Sector, and are expanding throughout 2021 and beyond. They offer a relaxed, modern working environment, where your input is valued and you will receive all the help you need to develop your career further. If you have excellent communication skills, and want to work in a fun environment, then this could be the opportunity for you.
What's on Offer?
- Competitive salary including a further 35% uplift on the hourly rate for any unsociable hours you may work.
- Generous performance bonus
- Mixed shifts between the hours of 07:00 and 02:00 (Monday to Sunday).
- Private Healthcare scheme.
- Free on-site parking.
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity/Adoption pay.
- Ride to Work Scheme.
- Virgin Tribe - access to exclusive Virgin offers and experiences.
- Life Assurance (x3 salary).
- Contributory Pension Plan.
What you will be doing:
- Acting as the first point of contact for our players on all of our UK gaming websites and providing them with a best in class service
- Personally, delivering a frontline service to players that meets (and exceeds) their expectations, whilst also resolving their enquiries at the first point of contact.
- Ensuring that we provide a first-class gaming experience for each and every one of our players.
- Communicating effectively and efficiently with players and colleagues alike to ensure the delivery of our business objectives and targets.
- Managing all tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Implementing change initiatives and actively promoting a positive culture.
- Maintaining a full working knowledge of all functions within the operation.
- Collaborating with other departments on projects and attend relevant meetings at other locations as required.
- World class customer service skills.
- Exquisite oral and written communication skills.
- Amazing fact finding skills to resolve contacts and provide a first time resolution.
- You can type like the wind!
- Experience within online gambling industry, including slots, bingo and casino.
- Experience of handling Live Chat, email and telephone queries.
If you are an experienced and talented Customer Service Advisor and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, then get in touch with me today, for more information and a full job description.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Sam Adlam, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999 or email@example.com.
| Gaming | Customer Service