|Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire||Salary: Competitive + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Billy Malone|
Customer Service Advisor | Competitive | Online Gaming | Stoke
SRGEurope are working with one of the biggest names in the Online Gaming industry to recruit a talented Customer Service Advisor. This position will be based in our clients' fantastic Stoke offices where you will be using your experience of working with data sets, across a number of high profile international Gaming brands, to identify growth opportunities and assess the competition.
Our clients are a worldwide brand within the Online Gaming Sector, and are expanding throughout 2021 and beyond. They offer a relaxed, modern working environment, where your input is valued and you will receive all the help you need to develop your career further. If you have excellent communication skills, and want to work in a fun environment, then this could be the opportunity for you.
What's on Offer?
- Personal career development from day one and all the help you need to flourish, as part of an internationally recognised brand within Online Gaming
- An excellent working collaborative and fun working environment in a fantastic location
- A competitive salary and performance related bonus scheme
- Private medical care and a stakeholder pension scheme
What you will be doing:
- Try to resolve everything, first time, every time. With complex issues, you should ascertain urgency and follow the appropriate next steps escalating issues to the right department where appropriate.
- Time is of the essence and ownership follow the escalation procedure, keep track, and see it through resolution, too.
- The art of conversation. You'd need to communicate effectively and efficiently with players, colleagues, and the Management Team to ensure delivery of business objectives.
- Hit the spot. Our department KPIs need to be met (or exceeded) and so we ask that you're fast, efficient and that you get it right first time to thrill our players and reduce duplicate contacts.
- Be able to get on well with people
- Confident to have difficult conversations
- Able to manage contact through various channel - Live Chat, email, and telephone queries
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fact finding skills to resolve contacts at the first point of contact
- Good PC skills
- Accurate typing
- Online gaming knowledge desirable
- Motivated to succeed, enthusiastic, confident, dedicated, proactive and driven
- Demonstrates sound and well-reasoned judgement when applying decision making
If you are an experienced and talented Customer Service Advisor and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, then get in touch with me today, for more information and a full job description.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Billy.firstname.lastname@example.org or on +350 200 69999.
| Gaming | Stoke