|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Legal & Compliance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Robert Ally|
Customer Risk Projects & Optimisation Manager | Online Gaming | Gibraltar | Excellent Salary plus Benefits
SRG Europe are recruiting on behalf of our leading Online Gaming clients for a Customer Risk Projects & Optimisation Manager reporting to the VP of Customer Safety and Due Diligence. The role will be to Project manage and optimise operational workflows related to Safer Gambling, AML, EDD and KYC (Customer Safety and Due Diligence Operations)
What's on offer to you?
- Excellent Basic Salary
- Performance (company & personal) related bonus
- 31 vacation days per calendar year including bank holidays
- Paid overtime (enhanced rate)
- Private Medical cover Worldwide
- Life Assurance & Critical Illness cover
- Company paid team outings
- Company parties twice a year with all the trimmings
What You Will Be Doing
- Project manage and optimise operational workflows related to Safer Gambling, AML, EDD and KYC. This department is referred to as the Customer Safety and Due Diligence (CSDD) department.
- Analyse new regulatory requirements and project manage the implementation required for Customer Safety and Due Diligence (CSDD) operations.
- Using Business Objects to create and run reports which are then analysed for regulatory and operational purposes.
- Building business cases for new inhouse and third-party solutions.
- Delivery of CSDD initiatives which includes both in house developed projects and integration with third party solutions.
- Review existing CSDD operational workflows and propose initiatives to optimise with the objective of increased control and resource efficiency.
- Focal point to other divisional projects, and program managers to coordinate required task actions across CSDD
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Minimum 3 years' experience in project management, reporting to middle or senior management.
- Experience working within AML, KYC and Safer Gambling.
- Knowledge in Online Gambling regulations across multiple jurisdictions within the EU.
- Experience in optimising operational workflows.
- Experience in building business cases for the introduction of third-party solutions.
- Basic understanding of reading and writing SQL.
- Experience in Client Delivery responsibilities and methodologies.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of process improvement methodology.
- Understanding of the varied needs of stakeholders & ability to deal with all internal/external partners.
- Understanding the Regulatory impact of all implemented work processes.
- No restrictions to working in Gibraltar.
- Ability to apply business process principles to ambiguous and complex business problems, in order to translate operational challenges into working solutions.
- Ability to develop metrics and collect / analyse data to identify root cause and measure performance.
- Deep knowledge of business analysis and project management processes, management software tools, templates and techniques.
- Project Management certification and / or proven experience
- Experience and working knowledge of a Customer Safety and Due Diligence domain.
If you are an experienced Customer Risk Projects & Optimisation Manager, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Robert Ally, on email@example.com or on +350 200 69999.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
Key Words: Optimisation, Risk, Gaming, KYC, AML, Project Manager