|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Customer Relations Officer |Insurance |Gibraltar | Competitive salary package
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Customer Relations Officer for a thriving Europe centric Insurance company based in the sunny jurisdiction of Gibraltar. You will be working closely with the Customer Service and Claims Team to ensure that complaints and policy matters are handled according to the Ombudsman guidelines.
If you are an experienced Customer Relations Officer and looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- Part of a growing successful team
- Support for CII studies post probation
- Competitive salary package
What You Will Be Doing
- Ensure all customer complaints are investigated, efficiently handled and resolved appropriately and within regulatory timescales and service level agreements.
- Work closely with the Customer Service and Claims team.
- Liaise with the Financial Ombudsman Service where applicable.
- Perform meaningful root cause analysis (RCA) of all complaints MI and identify areas for improvement.
- Use the outcomes of the RCA to create and deliver training and skills updates
- Develop and review complaint handling procedures in line with regulatory changes
- Accurately record, update and amend complaint details for reporting purposes.
- Maintain company standards and procedures regarding any customer complaints.
- Provide management information and ad hoc reports to Senior Management and Stakeholders.
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, both verbal and written
- Accountable for the accuracy and completeness of your work, remaining calm under pressure, making informed and reasonable decisions.
- Excellent complaint handling and communication skills and actively seek to improve working practices and customer service.
- Knowledge of Insurance or financial products.
- Previous complaint handling experience.
- Draft and communicate policies, procedures and minimum standards
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to develop new solutions and ways of working
- Take responsibility for your own learning and development
- Good knowledge of Conduct risks and Treating Customers Fairly outcomes.
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Professional qualification in Financial Services or Insurance preferable.
The role requires a strong degree of common sense as well as a robust character to manage daily complaints and policy amendments.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson, Managing Director by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar.
Insurance | Customer Relations | Complaints management | Policy amendments