|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits and relocation|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: asap||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
The Customer Profiling Executive will contribute to achieving Trading financial targets, profiling customers using agreed process to maximize performance as measured by KPI's for Actives/ Turnover and Revenue.
The Customer Profiling Executive will assess activity both real time and retrospectively using effective Bet Notes to support quality of Stake Factor decisions. Requirement to meet SLA's as set by Head of Customer Profiling/ Customer Profiling Manager for actions/ email responses to other Trading functions.
- Profile customers using agreed Customer Grades
- Add insight to customers/ bets using effective Bet Notes both real time and retrospective
- Use IMS to identify significant Deposits and communicate as required
- Highlight to appropriate Teams irregular customer activity driven by pricing/integrity issues
- Respond / escalate Integrity matters using ESSA Portal
- Engage with Trading Support to Identify / follow up on Event Escalations including management of Palpable Error activity
- Use scheduled reporting to collate Bet Notes and profile Customers
- Escalate Customers hitting Max Bets with recommendation for increase/ VIP
- Add Bet Notes to support internal Governance procedures
- Circulate Handovers to raise awareness of specific Customers
- Maintain relationship with Trading Teams using Phone/ Hangouts/ Emails
- Collaboration with other functions where crossover ( Fraud/ CS/ Marketing)
- Execute review and Stake Factor changes for International Customers
- Ensure all activity meets Compliance requirements
Specialist Skills and Experience Required:
Understanding of Liability and levels of Exposure in Digital Sportsbook
- Numerate and able to apply in work place
- Minimum 3 Years in a Digital Sportsbook environment
- Intermediate Level Excel
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies. They have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Ebony Jacks, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999 or email Ebony.firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Customer Profiling, Online Gaming, Sportsbook, Sports Betting