|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits and relocation package|
|Sector: iGaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Customer Profiling BI Manager | Salary Competitive + Bonus + Benefits + Relocation Assistance | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Customer Profiling BI Manager to join one of Europe's leading Gaming companies. The role will be the link between Customer Profiling and Business Intelligence and is vital for the success of the Trading Function.
Emphasis will be on development and refinement of reporting/ analysis to support Client Profiling tasks, providing insight and recommendations that will maximize performance as measured by KPI's for Actives/ Turnover and Revenue.
- Support refinement of Customer Scale with reporting on customer end points
- Evaluate effectiveness of System limits/ Max Bets by Customer Scale
- Assessment of effectiveness of Overask with recommendations
- Creating and refining analytical tools with BI team for use by Customer Profiling Team
- Agree KPI's for restricted business
- Provide analysis for markets that are underperforming or attract excessive levels of restricted business, providing feedback to Head of Customer Profiling
- Drive efficiencies for productivity as measured by Bulk upload volumes
- Report on Bulk upload effectiveness by customer end Stake Factor
- Provide insight into effectiveness of Marketing actions with qualitative assessment of Customer activity.
- Minimize damage caused by negative ewallets with reporting to justify stance/ create process to upgrade profitable customers from segment
- Contact for non- Gibraltar Customer facing Teams
- Support managing significant Customers to ensure all Governance requirements are met
- Provide data on Customer profitability by Grade/ Sport and Channel
Experience and Skills Required - Must have high levels of awareness of:
- The UK digital Sportsbook sector
- The Sportsbook customer payment method space
- Customer angles and profiles
- Sportsbook trends and high level financials
Must have extensive experience in:
- Proven ability to manage relationships with external teams to deliver results
- Creating environment for discussion and innovation within BI Team that can be extended into Customer Profiling Team
- Working with recognised reporting software
- Summarising complicated and layered analysis to support decision making
- Articulating conclusions to Senior Trading Teams in PowerPoint
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies. They have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Ebony Jacks, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.