|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Customer Operations Representatives (Danish Speaking) | Competitive salaries on offer alongside a fantastic benefits package & excellent relocation assistance | Leading Online Gaming Company | Gibraltar
Are you a Danish speaker? Do you have strong communication skills and have worked in a Customer Service role previously?
SRGEurope is looking for native level Danish speaking candidates for a Customer Operations Representatives role. We are looking for candidates who have a proactive approach, a strong work ethic and an appreciation of the importance of excellent customer service. You will have a flair for influencing people and finding solutions in a fast-paced environment as part of a team in a diverse cultural environment.
Customer Operations Representatives (Danish) responsibilities:
- Handling all customer related queries via all contact channels (telephone, chat and emails) and escalate sensitive cases according to set procedures.
- Perform conversion/retention efforts through promotions, events, bonus offers and various outbound projects via telephone, chat and email.
- Carry out daily AML and Under-Age checks and take appropriate actions as required.
- Perform daily documents checks and deal with negotiations, legal threats, prevention of charge backs and settlement on member accounts as required by both lines of business.
- Perform additional tasks as required by the Team Leader, Supervisor, Customer Relations Managers, Operations Managers or HOD.
Customer Operations Representatives (Danish) skills required:
- Native level of fluency in Danish and excellent command of English, both verbal and written.
- Previous proven Customer Service experience.
- Strong team player, confident and flexible when required.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team in a dynamic and fast moving environment.
- Willingness to work outside of set business hours - for example evenings and weekends.
Please get in touch for the full job specification!
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
Keywords: Customer Service, Gaming , Gibraltar , Danish