|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Steven Brady|
The Customer Journey Optimisation Manager will be a data driven specialist that will work closely with the CRM, brand development and creative teams to deliver high quality and sustainable customer experiences across the group in line with our clients brand proposition. The Customer Journey Optimisation Manager will lead on the identification and development of customer journey break points and optimise conversion funnels.
Customer Journey Optimisation Manager Responsibilities:
- Support in all stages of the customer lifecycle to the business looking at the new player journey, retention, CRM, churn, time on site and much more
- Create reports multivariate testing and player analytics whilst providing analysis and providing recommendations for site and customer journey improvements and following up through to successful implementation
- Lead tactical changes across our customer experiences that deliver added value to the customer and to the company
- Implement improvements based on primary and secondary research of our target Customers and Intermediaries
- Understand customer touch points
- Own and manage the conversion funnel utilizing Google Analytics to determine drop off points and conversion issues
- Engage and fully understand IT and Business strategy, ensuring they remain aligned; to ensure projects remain on schedule
- Help optimize every step along the conversion process, from our email copy to the Landing Page to the signup and deposit path to increase KPIs for acquisition, churn and player activity
- Provide leadership and expertise across the businesses to map out the journeys our target customers and intermediaries experience
- Defining requirements for digital projects by translating our colleagues' ideas, needs and complex business processes into an online experience, and understanding what it will take to get them there
- Individually and/or working with UX designers - you'll come up with sketches, wireframes or page templates
- Keeping everything on-brand by having a clear idea of how to keep the user experience in line with our brand, and what to do when it's not
- Encourages communication and collaboration across the business, team and stakeholders in order to build strong relationships and develop cross functional working
Customer Journey Optimisation Manager Requirements:
- Experience working on web, mobile and digital projects within a marketing team
- Background in customer journey design and implementation
- Experience of Google Analytics advantageous
- Experience working with customer journey development and working cross functionally at senior level.
- Background in digital marketing, with an understanding of what makes a successful online customer journey within Online Gaming
- Member of a Marketing Management team with key contributions to formulating and delivering strategy to meet commercial and budgeted objectives
- Successful track record of meeting targets through use of conversion optimisation tactics
- Creativity of problem solving with high degree of initiative and self-motivation
- Ability to work effectively as part of both small teams and larger formal groups.
- Detail focused but able to see the "big picture" and maintain progress
- Excellent communication skills
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Steven Brady, Principal Consultant on 00350 200 69999 or 0044 207 1836462 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a variety of jobs within the Marketing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.