|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Clare Cogan|
Customer Journey Optimisation Executive | Competitive Salary + Bonus, Generous relocation package, Benefits | Gaming | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Customer Journey Optimisation Executive for a world leading International iGaming businesses with one of their bases in Gibraltar. The Customer Journey Optimisation Executive is a data-driven specialist that will work closely with the CRM, Brand Development and Creative teams to deliver high quality and sustainable customer experiences across the group in line with brand proposition.
Customer Journey Optimisation Executive Responsibilities:
Support in all stages of the customer lifecycle to the business with a specific focus on conversion for new acquisition, but also assisting with retention, CRM, churn, time on site and much more
- Create reports on a/b, multivariate testing and player analytics
- Build and deliver tactical and Real Time Marketing campaigns
- Work closely with the conversion chat team and the outbound calling team to make improvements to the conversion rate of customers signing up with our products.
- Lead tactical changes across our customer experiences that deliver added value to the customer and to the company
- Use actionable insights from primary and secondary research on our target customers and intermediaries
- Understand customer touch points and proposition design
- Provide leadership and expertise across the Gaming Brands business to map out the journeys our target customers and intermediaries experience.
- Help optimize every step along the conversion process, from our email copy to the Landing Page to the signup and deposit path
- Defining requirements for digital projects by translating our colleagues' ideas, needs and complex business processes into an online experience to deliver recommendations
- Individually and/or working with UX designers you'll come up with sketches, wireframes or page templates to illustrate the requirements.
Customer Journey Optimisation Executive Requirements:
- Previous experience working in a gaming company more specifically on web, mobile and digital projects within a marketing team and involved with conversion and/or customer journeys
- Strong project management skills necessary in order to follow up on all analysis and recommendations to ensure actions have been carried out and are implemented
- Demonstrable track record of customer journey development and working cross functionally at multiple levels.
- Background in digital marketing, with an understanding of what makes a successful online customer journey within Online Gaming
- Creativity of problem solving with high degree of initiative and self-motivation, personable and resilient
- Base all decisions on empirical data using appropriate analytical techniques and with a strong appreciation of where assumptions are being made
- Proven track record of identifying and delivering tangible financial benefits associated with customer experience and insight
- A track record of delivering in a role across a multi - business organization, and across a number of locations
- Strong analytical capability and evidence of bringing a data fact based approach to your work
- Demonstrable experience of building and retaining high performing teams, both on a direct reporting and matrix basis
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.