|Gibraltar||Salary: £25000 per annum + Plus benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Legal & Compliance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Senior Customer Due Diligence Officer - Salary £25,000 + benefits inc. healthcare, pension - Online Gaming Sector - Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Senior Customer Due Diligence Officer for a well known Online Gaming company based in Gibraltar. As a Senior Customer Due Diligence Officer you will help lead and mentor the team.
Senior Customer Due Diligence Officer Key Responsibilities:
- Ensure that customer accounts are investigated and managed appropriately.
- Experience and deep understanding of enhanced due diligence and its links to UK Licensing.
- Writing detailed customer profiles based on the evidence found.
- Proactively develop your teams skills.
- Work closely with Customer Services, Trading and VIP teams and help them develop their knowledge of customer due diligence.
- Ensure regulatory requirements with both the Gambling Commission and customers are met.
Senior Customer Due Diligence Officer the Candidate:
- Experience of working in a customer facing role.
- Understanding of the sports betting and gaming industry will be essential.
- Excellent communication and investigative skills.
- Unfazed about talking to people about this sometimes sensitive topic.
- Previous experience of assessing risk, dealing with Social Responsibility and working with AML criteria.
Our client is a household name in the Online Gaming Sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise. They are a forward thinking Company and seek employees who have the same drive and motivation in their chosen career.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Ebony Jacks, Recruitment Consultant on 00350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.