|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Insurance Industry||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Customer Complaints Manager | Insurance Sector | Competitive salary £plus benefits DOE | Candidates applying must be living in the local Gibraltar or Spanish area | Gibraltar
SRGEurope are actively recruiting for a commercial focussed Customer Complaints Manager who can also assist with feedback correspondence in relation to complaints. This is an opportunity to join a growing insurance Company with a fabulous office location in Gibraltar. The Complaints Manager will have a thorough understanding of the FCA regulatory environment in the UK.
Whats on offer
- Excellent working conditions.
- New fully equipped office space.
- Training to continue related studies if required.
- Above market salary package.
The responsibilities are as follows:
- Overseeing the effective development and implementation of complaints procedures across the Group, and improving the delivery of its customer focused approach in delivering services.
- Investigate, recommend action, and respond to complaints, within a timely fashion ensuring the highest possible standard of service is provided to customers.
- Develop good working relationships with complainants, providing them with clear support and guidance as needed, and facilitate handling of their complaint to ensure that, using information provided by the division following investigation, their questions and concerns are adequately addressed.
- Collate customer feedback on products and services received from intermediary (producing) brokers.
- Act as key point of contact for complainants and stakeholders.
- Support the Governance Risk & Compliance function with the preparation of management information for complaints by ensuring the accurate recording, tracking, monitoring, statutory reporting and analysis of all complaints by developing and maintaining a case management system and flagging any system changes that may be required to improve service delivery.
- Maintain and review internal control policies and procedures that are in place covering Complaints.
- Ensure employees at all levels are aware of the relevant regulatory requirements and to evaluate training, guidance and support to the staff in relation to the management of complaints.
- Assist other departments in overseeing, and providing guidance on, filing requirements where necessary, including to identify potential/actual risks associated with complaints.
The requirements are as follows:
- Experience working in a regulated firm's compliance and/or complaints environment.
- Experience of working in a regulated firm's commercial and personal lines claims' environment.
- Understanding of the FCA regulatory environment.
- Prior experience of undertaking internal control/business monitoring activity preferable.
- Degree or equivalent experience with customer service qualification (desirable).
- The ability to actively participate in tasks while also leading, taking responsibility and using own initiative.
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office and SharePoint.
- Excellent organisational skills with attention to detail.
- Problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills to work closely with the Governance Risk & Compliance and Claims teams.
- Ability to work within a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson on Angelique.firstname.lastname@example.org or on +350 200 69999.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
Insurance | Complaints | Regulation | FCA regulation | Risk and Governance