|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming & Crypto Careers, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Recruitment agency in Gibraltar SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a CRM Trainer for a world leading International iGaming businesses with one of their offices in Gibraltar.
The scope of training covers processes, including but not limited to: Campaign & Customer Journey management, Campaign & Customer Data Management, Report generation Systems, including but not limited to: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Master Data Management and Evergage.
CRM Trainer Responsibilities:
- Delivery of all CRM PLANNING activity for the business
- Work closely with the Brand and Promotional teams on the promotional calendar
- Work with BI to deliver effective and regular data mining and segmentation solutions in order to send targeted and timely communications to the customer
- Drive forward the performance of all marketing campaigns in terms of, Open Rate, Click rate, Take up rate and ROI whilst reducing unsubscribe rates
- Map, create, test new customer journey for every stage of the customer lifecycle to maximise customer retention and activation, reduce churn, increase bet frequency and customer value
- Implement testing plans to develop rich and dynamic content, subject lines and promotional offers
- Monitor customer experience across all channels and make changes where required through support teams and work collaboratively to ensure any sub-optimal items / processes / pages / etc. are improved
- Work to continually improve creative techniques, performance and output/productivity levels to ensure the quality of the team's outputs
CRM Trainer Requirements:
- Experience of working in a marketing / CRM team, either agency or client side, ideally in the online betting or gaming industry
- Good knowledge of Email and overall campaign Best Practice
- Experience of actively using and optimising CRM techniques including segmentation, campaign planning, implementation and evaluation
- Experience of working with Content and/or Campaign Management Systems preferred
- Experience using Salesforce an advantage
- Gaming and/or Sportsbook experience an advantage
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Company looking to expand on their already talented and dedicated colleagues. They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and have substantial plans for growth.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.