|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Tech, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Steven Brady|
Recruitment Agency SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a CRM Support Executive for a world leading International iGaming businesses with one of their bases in Gibraltar. The CRM Operations team is responsible for development, deployment and operational support for processes and platforms that enable the CRM teams to operate. This will involve utilising software to an advanced degree and there is a need to rapidly learn the CRM platforms used by our client, following best practice. Marketing campaign development across email, push and SMS will be a requirement of this role. The role will be a mix of support operations, user training and project based work.
CRM Support Executive responsibilities:
- Issue Management: front line of support: take ownership of day to day issues and resolutions for CRM platform; carry out investigation of problems reported, resolve where feasible or otherwise escalate
- Provide insight on common issues and make recommendations on how these can be avoided
- Assist in setting automated / triggered and dynamic multi-channel campaigns, and customer journeys
- Understand and advise the CRM team on recipient list management, data cleansing and audience segmentation topics
- Work with reporting systems to present the campaign statistics and review areas for improvement
- Monitor campaign transmission, delivery and response. Recommend A/B testing techniques to optimise
- Make recommendations to CRM executives and brand teams on ways to improve campaign performance and efficiency
- Understand the operational requirements that underpin managing multiple campaigns.
- Assist with testing new software integrations, mobile app builds and functionality updates within the CRM platform
- Maintain knowledge of and put into practice the requirements of Responsible Gaming compliance
CRM Support Executive requirements:
- Hands-on experience with HTML and CSS
- Experience developing & delivering responsive design, dynamic content and mobile optimized campaigns
- Experience of email service platforms, (Salesforce 'ExactTarget' Marketing Cloud is an advantage), as well as real-time marketing platforms and SMS/ Push providers in a rich-message gaming ad environment
- Experience with Litmus and/or other tracking and testing tools
- Appreciation of cross device / browser / email compatibility issues
- Working with various data formats (CSV, TXT, XML, ANSI, UTF-8)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Be well organized, a quick learner, and have confidence in their abilities in a team environment
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information!
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.