|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
CRM job in Gibraltar! SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a CRM Sports Planning Manager to join an International Company with offices in Gibraltar. The CRM Sports Planning Manager will hold key responsibility for the day to day CRM planning function as well as the integration of all relevant customer journeys and campaign planning, with the Multi-Channel and VIP CRM Manager and the CRM Ops Manager.
CRM Sports Planning Manager Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Working with Brand/Operations teams to plan and deliver all CRM PLANNING-led activity on a period by period basis, leveraging campaign performance reports and insight to optimise campaign delivery
- Planning and optimizing CRM strategies across products, channels and communications
- Manage a team of developing CRM professionals and provide coaching, objectives and goal setting, performance management and other people policies as required from time to time
- Engagement in the planning of all CRM platform structures to ensure seamless CRM communications delivery throughout the customer lifecycle
- Responsible for the selection, management and evaluation of all operational systems required to deliver the CRM plan, including contract negotiations, target setting, KPI setting and evaluation, reporting and relationship building
- Manage and control CRM campaign budget to ensure campaign ROI and commercial cost target are achieved and reported accordingly
- Encourages communication and collaboration across the business, team and stakeholders in order to build strong relationships and develop cross functional working
CRM Sports Planning Manager Executive Skills & Experience required:
- Proven experience of managing CRM activity, agency or client-side
- Extensive experience of customer data strategy development and management; strong appreciation of database marketing and the ability to specify data schemas and technology/tool requirements to deliver the CRM plan
- Evidence of strong people and project management skills
- Strong financial, analytical and cost management skills
- Extensive experience of all direct response marketing channels including DM, eCRM, push, SMS, onsite promotions, telemarketing etc.
Please get in touch for the full job specification!
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.