|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Steven Brady|
CRM job in Gibraltar! The Senior CRM Sports Executive will be responsible for the conception and implementation and analysis of CRM campaigns and CRM activities to deliver Cross Brand Marketing strategy working with key stakeholders across all the Sports brands.
Senior CRM Sports Executive Responsibilities:
- Working with Sports / Brand/ Operations teams to plan and deliver all Sport Cross brand CRM activity on a month by month basis
- Planning and Optimizing Cross Brand CRM Strategies across product channels
- Ensuring the customer selection segmentation aligns with the campaign objectives and department KPIs
- Managing all CRM platform structures to ensure seamless CRM communications
- Developing testing strategies for all aspects of the Cross Brand CRM using Sales Force and/or any other CRM tool
- Responsible for ensuring that all Cross brand CRM activity is sufficiently monitored, tracked and evaluated in order to monitor ROI and for delivering clear, concise and reliable reporting including monthly reporting, campaign reporting, and ROI to drive informed decision making of future of activity
- Align with Brand, BI, Creative and Product teams to execute campaigns effectively and within a short turnaround
- Work closely with the Head of CRM and team lead to continually develop the Cross brand strategy and apply a culture of test and learn.
- Act as a thought leader within the cross brand team, looking for areas of innovation and promotional evolution
Senior CRM Sports Executive Requirements:
- Strong Time Management skills
- Great understanding of a customer lifecycle
- Previous experience of working in a CRM team, ideally in the online gaming industry is essential
- Good HTML/Dreamweaver knowledge essential
- Good knowledge of CRM communication channels and overall campaign Best Practice
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud user knowledge is an advantage
- Very organised with a strong work ethic - essential
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.