|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
CRM Specialist | Competitive Salary + Bonus and Benefits | Online Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced CRM Specialist to set up and lead the customer lifecycle function, this will be the first in-house CRM here for the company. Based in their head office in Gibraltar, our client is one of the world's fastest growing Forex and CFD providers.
The perfect individual will be at a senior level, defining the CRM strategy for the company but also enjoy the hands on execution, as this will be a major part of the role (at least initially).
CRM Specialist Responsibilities:
- Build the CRM function from scratch.
- Planning, developing and executing CRM strategies across the company's portfolio of products.
- Creating & adapting CRM strategies to suit the behaviours and needs of the target market.
- Working with Product Managers to map customer journeys and touch points with each product.
- Overseeing direct communication with customers.
- Understanding ROI and analytical approach using data to make decisions and proving success of initiatives.
- Monitor and maximise customer lifetime value ensuring maximum profitability.
- Develop and implement new CRM hypothesis strategies and channels. A/B testing proving theories and constantly evolving and optimising the cycle of communication.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams sharing and receiving learnings.
- Generating reports on the CRM function for relevant stakeholders.
CRM Specialist Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in CRM.
- Extensive experience in digital marketing and acquisition.
- Previous experience of inform system.
- Has worked with multi-channel, multi geo customer lifecycles.
- Experience with data analysis and segmentation.
- An analytical background.
- An outcome focused drive and attitude.
- Html coding is considered non-essential but a benefit.
Our international client is a market leading, FTSE 250, online service provider offering unique services that are managed out of their Gibraltar office via a subsidiary company. They provide value added, cutting-edge solutions to online industry leaders.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We can even help you with your relocation process read more here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or to call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
Head of CRM | CRM Specialist | Inform System | Digital Marketing | Acquisition |