|Gibraltar||Salary: Plus Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
CRM Retention Specialist | Competitive Salary + Full relocation package + Bonus and Full Benefits package | International Online Gaming Company | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit CRM Retention Specialist for an industry leader within online gaming. The CRM Retention Specialist will be responsible for the retention of our new and active database by implementing CRM activities to optimise user experience, player engagement and KPI´s in this segment.
CRM Retention Specialist Responsibilities:
- Own, initiate and execute the Retention CRM Strategy for our casino products, covering different players segments and measuring relevant KPI's
- Work with other members of the CRM team to implement the promotional and CRM plan for your segments, as well as automated marketing campaigns to target the new and active player lifecycles.
- Utilise our different product offering to implement a detailed Marketing Strategy with a view to increase player value and reduce churn, performing towards KPI's targets
- Become an expert in using our main CRM Tool (Optimove) and how it can be used to its full potential for both the implementation of campaigns and reporting of the campaigns giving an insight into reasons for success or failure. Periodic reporting of campaigns V's benchmarks (eg, email subject lines, click through rates from CTA's)
- Work on the implementation of A-B test and Optimisation plan with a view to improving email KPI's and response rates
- Work with the Analytics Team to create post-campaign analysis and review success factors and opportunities for optimisation
- Carry out regular competitor analysis reviewing promotions and bonus offering, user experience and marketing communications, across different territories
- Focus on player profitability and implementation of this metric across all bonus related decision making
CRM Retention Specialist and Skills:
- Proven online experience and a strong understanding of customer experience and segmenting data, within the Gaming industry
- Considerable knowledge on the full player lifecycle to know when and how to target players
Our client is an industry leader within the Online Gaming Sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise. They are a forward thinking Company who offer fantastic career development for like-minded employees who have the same drive, passion, motivation and desire to succeed.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We can even help you with your relocation process read more here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or to call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.