|City of London, London||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming & Crypto Careers||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Amelia Munro|
CRM Retail Strategy Manager | Competitive Salary, Bonus, Private healthcare and pension scheme | Online Gaming Sector | London
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a CRM Retail Strategy Manager for a world leading International iGaming business with one of their offices in London.
The CRM Retail Strategy Manager will report to, and working closely with, the Senior CRM Retail Manager to ensure that all CRM activities are fully integrated into the wider marketing plans, supporting key campaigns and initiatives throughout the year. You will work with two brands ensuring that every campaign is planned and executed end to end.
CRM Retail Strategy Manager Responsibilities:
- Planning all campaigns for both brands and liaising with Product teams for strategy and mapping out the Annual Calendar.
- Close collaboration with Retail Marketing teams on a daily basis with planning end to end seamless execution to the customer.
- Designing campaigns and working with the CRM Data Operations Manager to work through the mechanics of every campaign to maximise results.
- Work closely with CRM Data Ops Manager for all analysis and data recommendations
- Budget forecasting per campaign, Actual spend vs Forecast.
- Supplier management for Brand Loyalty card and all technical aspects.
- Build robust customer journeys within Salesforce.
- Full understanding of ESP systems and Retail knowledge to plan and build all types of campaigns.
- Use pre-campaign statistics, budget forecast, target audience counts for planning campaigns.
- Use Post campaign statistics to provide campaign feedback to the wider teams.
- Manage the Retail CRM Executive.
CRM Retail Strategy Manager Requirements:
- Proven experience within a CRM role ideally from the gaming industry
- Team management experience
- Confident management of multiple stakeholders
- Able to interpret data and drive business conclusions
- Strong problem solving ability
- Understanding of financial reporting and performance dashboards
- Project Management skills
- Supplier Management
- HTML Skills
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Company looking to expand on their already talented and dedicated colleagues. They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and have substantial plans for growth.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Amelia Munro, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462
We have a variety of jobs within the Marketing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.