|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: £45000 per annum + Plus benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Rob Tully|
CRM Project Manager | Salary up to £45,000 alongside an excellent benefits package plus generous relocation package | Leading Online Gaming Company | Gibraltar
SRGEurope is looking for a highly motivated and talented CRM Project Manager to fulfil a brand new role at the HQ of our International gaming client based in Gibraltar. If based outside of Gibraltar, our client offers an extremely competitive relocation package.
CRM Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage project team while listening to client's needs/budget
- Ensure timely and quality execution of all project phases
- Be in control and the person who is looked at for help if difficulties occur
- Resolve project-related issues
- Managing, analysing, reviewing all business, functional, and technical requirements
- Working with management and engineers on scheduling, tasks, problems, solutions, budget to ensure the completion of projects
- Maintain a full understanding of contractual and regulatory issues relating to the regional grid operator, our customers, and other parties
- Represent a team who strives for operational excellence and world-class customer service
CRM Project Manager Required skills:
- Demonstrable experience running multiple projects of business system improvements
- Experienced in successfully implementing Salesforce applications or other similar enterprise
- applications such as an alternative CRM or ERP
- 3+ years of hands on CRM tool experience
- 3+ years' experience in project management
Our client is a household name in the Online Gaming Sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise. They are a forward thinking Company and seek employees who have the same drive and motivation in their chosen career. Their desire to retain their market leading position means that all aspects of their business model are managed with a view to being the best and providing an outstanding working environment for their staff in all their locations.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Rob Tully, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999 email@example.com
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.