|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Steven Brady|
The CRM Planning Executive will be responsible for the successful delivery of agreed quality campaigns / communication to our client's customers. The CRM Planning Executive is responsible for the development, successful execution and ongoing optimisation of the outputs from the team across automated journeys, campaign communications, newsletters and value statements.
CRM Planning Executive Responsibilities:
- Ensure delivery of all CRM activity for the business, including e-mail, direct mail, SMS and other channels as required
- Coordinate the execution of BAU by Manila CRM Executives; manage the support chat groups for the Manila CRM Executives, QA and approval of campaigns executed by the Manila Executives. Build and manage journeys to maximise customer retention and activation, reduce churn, increase bet frequency and customer value
- Manage and execute DM Campaigns
- Work closely with the Brand and Promotional teams on the promotional calendar, ensuring all campaigns are delivered on time
- Work with analysts to deliver effective and regular data mining and segmentation solutions in order to send targeted and timely communications to the customer
- Drive forward the performance of all marketing campaigns in terms of, Open rate, Click rate, take up Rate, and ROI, whilst reducing unsubscribe rates
- Map, Create, test new customer journey for every stage of the customer lifecycle.
- Monitor customer experience across all channels and make changes where and when required
- Assist Customer service team with queries regarding CRM activity
CRM Planning Executive Requirements:
- Experience of working in a marketing/CRM team, either agency or client side, ideally in the online betting or gaming industry
- Good knowledge of Email and overall campaign Best Practice
- Strong communication skills (Verbal, written and presentation)
- Experience of actively using and optimising CRM techniques including segmentation, campaign planning, implementation and evaluation
- Strong IT skills including experience of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook etc.)
- Experience of working with Content and or Campaign management systems preferred
- Gaming and or Sportsbook experience an advantage
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Company looking to expand on their already talented and dedicated Team. They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and have substantial plans for growth. They have an excellent working environment and the successful candidate will be provided with a great platform to develop their career.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.