|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Plus benefits and relocation|
|Sector: iGaming, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Clare Cogan|
We are looking for a CRM Manager in Malta! SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced CRM Manager to join a high profile and fast growing company in Malta. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work-force. Relocation assistance is available for candidates in the UK / EU.
CRM Manager Responsibilities:
You will be organizing the production, managing the delivery, and reporting of all active player campaigns with the aim of optimizing conversion, retention, reactivation and ultimately Customer Lifetime Value
- Analyzing and reporting on the delivery as well as post-campaign analysis, developing and strategizing the segmentation and circulation plan are also key tactics for managing the campaigns
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to: solve practical problems and deal with variables; interpret and/or follow a variety of instructions furnished in written or oral form; use basic concepts to solve business problems associated with the role; use and understand computer programs to analyse and solve business issues in a fast-paced environment
- Planning and coordinating all promotions to our fast growing database
- Managing the promotion calendar for different brands
- Guiding the Campaign Coordinators and making sure that tasks are prioritized correctly and ensure quality delivery within deadlines
CRM Manager Requirements:
- Thorough knowledge of CRM including copy-writing, email, SMS creation and processes
- High level computer and software knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to effectively plan work tasks to meet deadlines
- Experience within the iGaming industry and Casino experience is required
- Strategic mindset
Our client have a strong market share and play a dominant role in their sector. They offer ample opportunities to progress your career. Relocation assistance is available for candidates within the UK / EU.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Malta +356 277 82156, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.