|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Clare Cogan|
CRM Manager job in Gibraltar! SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a CRM Manager for a world leading International iGaming businesses with one of their bases in Gibraltar. The CRM Manager will be taking the lead role in the CRM team leading a team of CRM Executives and be responsible for the CRM Strategy. The CRM Manager will help support the Head of CRM in the delivery of activity across the gaming brands and will interact with stakeholders at all levels to execute effective business communication plans across different channels, products and platforms.
CRM Manager Responsibilities:
- Work with Gaming / Brand/Operations teams to plan and deliver all CRM activity on a month by month basis, leveraging campaign performance reports and insight to optimise campaign delivery
- Plan and optimise CRM strategies across products, channels and communications by using Sales Force Audience and Journeys builder tool while analysing touch points to maximize commercial opportunities to improve campaign success
- Manage all CRM platform structures to ensure seamless CRM communications delivery throughout the customer lifecycle
- Develop testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM using Optimove and/or any other CRM tool to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products.
- Selection, management and evaluation of all operational systems required to deliver the CRM plan, including contract negotiations, target setting, KPI setting and evaluation, reporting and relationship building
- Ensure that all CRM activity is sufficiently monitored, tracked and evaluated in order to monitor ROI and for delivering clear, concise and reliable reporting including periodic reporting, campaign reporting, team productivity reporting and ROI to drive informed decision making of future of activity
- Utilise all available tools within the Playtech/IMS system to optimise campaign effectiveness, including promotion code set-up and tracking, Campaign Manager tool and new tools as they are developed
- Work with the CRM Operations and Development teams to facilitate testing of new products to ensure it is compatible with the CRM platform and that the CRM users are able to maximise the value
CRM Manager Requirements:
- Proven experience of managing CRM activity, agency or client-side
- Extensive experience of customer data strategy development and management; strong appreciation of database marketing and the ability to specify data schemas and technology/tool requirements to deliver the CRM plan
- Experience in developing and executing plans with strong creative executions
- Strong financial, analytical and cost management skills
- Very strong communications skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Extensive experience of all direct response marketing channels including DM, eCRM, push, SMS, onsite promotions, telemarketing etc.
- Strong customer ethos and the ability to channel insight into profitable deliverables
- Good IT skills including strong experience of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook etc.)
- Good technical skills in HTML and knowledge of Dreamweaver
- Gaming and/or Sportsbook knowledge an advantage
- Optimove knowledge an advantage
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you!