|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Michal Sovich|
CRM Manager | Competitive Salary | Online Sector | Gibraltar
We have an exciting opportunity available for an ambitious and driven CRM Manager with Foreign Exchange / Online trading / Forex background. The CRM Manager will be responsible for all Mobile and Web internal marketing activities. Meaning, taking ideas and executing them, monitoring all Internal Marketing key KPIs and increasing engagement rates.
- Build customer journey from beginning to end for a growing group of countries.
- Define client conversion, retention and reactivation strategy in order to drive client engagement that increases the lifetime value of our customers.
- Create hands on promotions on events that you think are interesting for our customers.
- Establish a comprehensive CRM plan that strives towards delivering excellent results.
- Develop and implement client communications and promotions that increase our engagement with the customers across all communication channels such us email, push notification, SMS etc
- Responsible for optimising the efficiency and quality of campaigns, including performance analysis, effective segmentation for targeted marketing activities.
- Ensure the planning and performance of all aspects of customer on-boarding, retention CRM to drive customer actives and engagement.
- Development of a retention and yield driving comms and incentive strategy to the relevant customer groups Ensuring that all CRM copy and creative executions are tonally and visually aligned.
- Deliver the day to day planning and reporting of CRM ensuring it meets the business performance by leading weekly/monthly reporting on CRM performance to key stakeholders across the business.
- University degree in Finance, Business, Marketing, Computer Science or a relevant field.
- Experience in a similar role in a Foreign Exchange / online trading /Forex Company is essential.
- Hands on experience in building and executing online campaigns
- Good understanding of customer lifecycles within online industry.
- Knowledge of CRM strategies, tools and channels in an online environment.
- A proven track record of campaign and project management.
- Customer focus committed to putting the customer at the centre of their work.
- Can-do attitude, enthusiasm, energy and intrinsic motivation to take actions to achieve goals beyond what is required.
- Ambitious and eager to learn with a focus on and interest in marketing and customer engagement.
- Able to interpret data and drive business conclusions.
- Evidence of working in a complex environment with multiple, divergent stakeholder interests and proven experience of strong stakeholder management.
- Tech-savvy with strong interest for new technologies.
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
CRM Manager | Foreign Exchange | Online trading | Forex |