|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
CRM Life Cycle Specialist will plan, execute and optimise all automated CRM activities for one of the company's labels, covering poker, casino and sportsbook verticals. CRM Life Cycle Specialist objectives will be to reduce overall churn between the lifecycle stages.
CRM Life Cycle Specialist Key Responsibilities:
- Identify key areas to implement automated lifecycles in order to prevent churn and optimise play yield.
- Create and maintain a detailed catalogue of all automated lifecycles, across all relevant channels.
- Ensure all automated CRM campaigns are consistent, attractive, cost effective, relevant and aligned with other areas of the business, at all times.
- Act as a key point of contact between the customer support team and the business.
- Daily tracking and reporting of key business KPI's and player behaviours.
- Analysis of campaign results, reporting performance to the CRM team.
- Work with the creative and technical teams to ensure consistency of communication and according to brand guidelines.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable regulations and legislation and that all risks within areas of responsibility are identified and managed effectively.
CRM Life Cycle Specialist Experience Required:
- Commercially minded, with experience in marketing, analytics and communications.
- Proven, relevant work experience, particularly with online marketing / automated CRM.
- Strong analytical / mathematical / numerical skills.
- Good understanding of both online and live poker, as well as sportsbook and casino products, is desirable.
- A proven track record of managing projects across multiple teams.
- Proficiency across the Microsoft Office suite.
- The ability to be innovative and creative with excellent communication and relationship management skills, a lateral thinker with the ability to understand and adapt to market trends.
Our client is a household name in the Online Gaming Sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise. They are a forward thinking Company and seek employees who have the same drive and motivation in their chosen career. Their desire to retain their market leading position means that all aspects of their business model are managed with a view to being the best and providing an outstanding working environment for their staff in all their locations.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Ebony Jacks, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999 or e-mail email@example.com
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Keywords: CRM, Online Gaming, Life Cycle Specialist