|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Amelia Munro|
CRM Executive | Competitive Salary, Relocation package, Bonus, Private healthcare and pension scheme | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a CRM Executive for a world leading International iGaming businesses with one of their offices in Gibraltar.
The role is responsible for the development, successful execution and on-going optimisation of the outputs from the team across automated journeys, campaign communications, newsletters and value statements.
CRM Executive Responsibilities:
- Delivery of all CRM PLANNING activity for the business
- Work closely with the Brand and Promotional teams on the promotional calendar
- Work with BI to deliver effective and regular data mining and segmentation solutions in order to send targeted and timely communications to the customer
- Drive forward the performance of all marketing campaigns in terms of, Open Rate, Click rate, Take up rate and ROI whilst reducing unsubscribe rates
- Map, create, test new customer journey for every stage of the customer lifecycle to maximise customer retention and activation, reduce churn, increase bet frequency and customer value
- Implement testing plans to develop rich and dynamic content, subject lines and promotional offers
- Monitor customer experience across all channels and make changes where required through support teams and work collaboratively to ensure any sub-optimal items / processes / pages / etc. are improved
- Work to continually improve creative techniques, performance and output/productivity levels to ensure the quality of the team's outputs
CRM Executive Requirements:
- Experience of working in a marketing / CRM team, either agency or client side, ideally in the online betting or gaming industry
- Good knowledge of Email and overall campaign Best Practice
- Experience of actively using and optimising CRM techniques including segmentation, campaign planning, implementation and evaluation
- Experience of working with Content and/or Campaign Management Systems preferred
- Experience using Salesforce an advantage
- Gamign and/or Sportsbook experience an advantage
- Sales Force knowledge an advantage
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies. They have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Amelia Munro, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462
We have a variety of jobs within the Marketing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.