|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
CRM Executive - DACH | Competitive Salary + Excellent relocation assistance + Bonus + Benefits package | Online Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a CRM Executive - DACH to join a high profile and fast growing company in Gibraltar. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work force. Relocation assistance is available for candidates living in Europe.
This is a great opportunity, for a creative and ambitious individual to join an expanding and committed winning team.
CRM Executive - DACH Responsibilities:
- Assist the planning and implementation of customer communications to achieve budget targets for your markets. Campaign definition to be based on customer and data insights as well as business goals.
- Implement the Contact Plan using the wide variety of CRM tools - email, SMS, push, calls and on-site. Campaign implementation to be tightly controlled, reviewed and planned to ensure adherence to timings and excellence in execution.
- Pull together all campaign elements - briefing (or writing) copy / creating offers/ briefing marketing support teams/ creating content / building communication method/ advising CS.
- Assist with translations and copy creation on an ongoing basis.
- Provide performance reporting (at campaign and customer level) to CRM Campaign Manager/ Head of CRM and other stakeholders, with a view to optimising commercial return and engagement on all communications. This should be on a weekly and end of month basis as well as on an ad hoc basis when required.
- Ensure thorough QA of all campaigns - following QA guidelines closely.
- Assist with CRM project and task initiatives as and when required - acting as a key support for the team, CRM Campaign Manager and Head of CRM.
- Identify key opportunities to enhance the player experience and improve retention rates and profitability including cross sell opportunities.
- Work closely with MKTO Operations, RTM, Country Managers, Creative, VIP and BI teams to ensure fruitful stakeholder management and collaboration.
- Ensure all communications meet advertising, regulatory and legislative standards.
CRM Executive - DACH Experience:
- Native German speaker with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Highly proactive, creative and organised - able to manage a project from start to finish
- Ability to act on changing priorities - flexibility and openness to change are key.
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to analyse data and make recommendations
- Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced, results oriented environment.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.
CRM | DACH | German | Campaign | Online Gaming