|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Clare Cogan|
CRM Development and Support Executive | Competitive Salary + Relocation package, Bonus, Private healthcare and pension scheme | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a CRM Development and Support Executive for a world leading International iGaming businesses with one of their bases in Gibraltar. The new CRM Development and Support Executive will be responsible for development, deployment and operational support for processes and platforms that enable the CRM teams to operate. This will involve utilising software to an advanced degree and there is a need to rapidly learn the existing CRM platforms. Marketing campaign development across email, push and SMS will be a requirement of this role.
CRM Development and Support Executive Responsibilities:
- Issue Management: front line of support, take ownership of day to day issues and resolutions for CRM platform; carry out investigation of problems reported and resolve where feasible or otherwise escalate.
- Provide insight on common issues and make recommendations on how these can be avoided.
- Assist is setting automated/ triggered and dynamic multi-channel campaigns and customer journeys.
- Provide assistance with the development and build of specific campaigns to meet business requirements.
- Understand and advise the CRM team on recipient list management, data cleansing and audience segmentation topics.
- Work with the reporting systems to present the campaign statistics and review areas of improvement
- Monitor campaign transmission, delivery and response and recommend A/B testing techniques to optimise.
- Monitor customer experience across all channels and make changes where and when required. Understand the operational requirements that underpin managing multiple campaigns
- Assist with testing new software integrations, mobile app builds and functionality updates within the CRM platform
CRM Development and Support Executive Requirements:
- Hands on experience with HTML and CSS.
- Experience developing and delivering responsive designs, dynamic content and mobile optimized campaigns.
- Experience of email service platforms, (Salesforce, ExactTarget, Marketing Cloud is advantageous, as well as real-time marketing platforms and SMS/Push providers in a rich message gaming ad environment.
- Experience with Litmus and/or other tracking and testing tools
- Working with various data formats (CSV, TXT, XML, ANSI, UTF-8)
- Good communication and relationship building skills with an ability to converse with key stakeholders and understand their technical requirements.
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Company looking to expand on their already talented and dedicated Team. They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and have substantial plans for growth. They have an excellent working environment and the successful candidate will be provided with a great platform to develop their career
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.