|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary Plus Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Clare Cogan|
CRM Coordinator | Competitive Salary + Benefits | Online Sector | Malta
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a CRM Coordinator to join the CRM team to assist in the execution of CRM campaigns and programs for our brands.
CRM Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Provide expertise on campaign setup and planning.
- Create comprehensive briefs for campaigns.
- Execute and implement campaigns and programs.
- Document campaign plans to maintain visibility on CRM operations.
- Maintain and transmit best practices on campaign execution to brand teams.
- Iterate on campaign results, follow-up their performance and make changes
CRM Coordinator Experience:
- Experience using HTML, preferably in the context of Email sending;
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a team;
- Ability to use MS Office to generate and present reports;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Flexible and 'can do' attitude.
- Ability to be adaptable in business pressured environment.
- Gaming experience is a plus, as well as experience using CRM Tools such as Silverpop, Exact Target, Xtremepush
We believe that our employees are our main asset. In addition to a competitive salary, we also provide breakfast once a week, regular team events and other benefits that can include a pension scheme, holidays etc.
Malta is a Southern European island country consisting of an archipelago in the Mediterranean Sea, full of history, beaches, culture and friendly people. It is easily accessible from most UK airports with a flight time of around just 3 hours. English is Malta's second official language so communication forms no problem. Summer weather is fantastic and the winters are mild. You certainly won't be bored in Malta, from hiking, mountain biking, rock climbing, scuba diving, paragliding, and windsurfing or just relaxing on the beautiful beaches - there really is something for everyone.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or to call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
CRM tools | MS Office | HTML | Online gaming | English