|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Clare Cogan|
CRM Campaign Coordinator | Competitive salary + excellent bonus, benefits package, relocation assistance | Malta
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced CRM Campaign Coordinator to join a high profile and fast growing online gaming company in Malta. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work-force. We are looking for a CRM Campaign Coordinator who will take responsibility for organizing the production, managing the delivery, and reporting of all active player campaigns with the aim of optimizing conversion, retention, reactivation and ultimately Customer Lifetime Value for a brand new online casino.
CRM Campaign Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Planning, coordinating and executing marketing campaigns towards new and existing customers.
- Optimising communication send-outs (e-mail, SMS).
- Managing split testing of communication send-outs and feeding findings back to the never-ending learning loop.
- Implementing multichannel, segmented lifecycle campaigns, with a strong focus on the customer acquisition, retention and reactivation journeys.
- Handling of lists and filters, ensuring correct targeting.
- Launching and testing promotional communications and landing pages.
- Analysing and evaluating on campaign performance and sharing learnings with the team.
CRM Campaign Coordinator Requirements:
- 2 years+ experience of campaign coordination, preferably within iGaming.
- Higher education/academic degree.
- Strong knowledge of Excel.
- Analytical. Honestly, you must enjoy analysing data.
- Strong communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent English communication skills.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Malta +356 277 82156, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
Campaign Coordination | Casino | Communication | Clients | Online