|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits and relocation|
|Sector: iGaming & Crypto Careers||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Online Gaming job in Gibraltar! We are looking for a Games CRM Associate who will be responsible for the execution of the monthly CRM road map. This includes but is not limited to all CRM activities, including promotions, automated campaigns, bonus campaigns, etc. for various Casino brands.
Your main objectives are to ensure all CRM campaigns are executed within the defined SLAs and that operational excellence is adhered to at all times.
CRM Associate (Casino) responsibilities:
- Create, manage and execute multi-touch, targeted customer lifecycle email marketing programs to drive customer retention
- Brief detailed promotion briefs to request copy and key visual from marcom
- Work with BI team to define prize structure and offers which are cost effective but high ROI
- Liaise with Legal team to ensure all promotions Terms and Conditions are complaint per market and region
- Understand customer behaviours, and build campaigns based on analytical insight
- Approve promotion assets and copies
- Raise relevant tickets to Games Operations team to fulfil promotion requirements such as bonuses and assembling promotions within CRM tools
- Raise relevant request with Customer Marketing Team to ensure right segments of customers are being targeted with the right offers and communications are being sent to these customers
- Monitor campaign performance to rule out any anomalies
- Raise pre and post analysis request with BI
- Communicate all CRM activities to CS and other stake holders
CRM Associate (Casino) skills required:
- Minimum: Degree in Marketing/ Advertising from a reputed college
- Excellent command over English and good communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Strong analytical / mathematical / numerical skills
- Ability to think 'outside the box' and find solutions in case work around are required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Good organizational and prioritization skill
- 2+ years of demonstrable relevant professional experience in the areas of CRM and promotional engagement
- Technically good with CRM back office tools and systems
- Solid understanding of financials and KPI's
Our client is a household name in the Online Gaming Sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise. They are a forward thinking Company and seek employees who have the same drive and motivation in their chosen career. Their desire to retain their market leading position means that all aspects of their business model are managed with a view to being the best and providing an outstanding working environment for their staff in all their locations.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Ebony Jacks, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999 or e-mail email@example.com
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Keywords: CRM , Online Gaming , Marketing