|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive + Benefits|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Richard Bayliss|
CRM & Promotions Lead | Gaming Entertainment | Competitive | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced CRM & Promotions, to be responsible the ownership of the customer lifecycle roadmap and develop creative communications across all verticals to engage with the customer.
Based in fantastic offices in the heart of Gibraltar, this is an opportunity for you to become part of a high growth start up and strategically plan promotions to increase NGR to the business.
If you are a hands-on CRM & Promotions expert with and background in the Online Gaming industry, then this could be the opportunity for you.
What's on Offer?
- A competitive salary
- An excellent collaborative, working environment in a fantastic location
- The opportunity to progress your career and become an integral part of this high growth start-up from the beginning
What you will be doing:
- Designing and developing processes and strategies to prevent churn and increase NGR.
- Creating a strategic roadmap to maximise business performance for all CRM and promotional activities
- Taking a hands-on data driven approach for all projects through to completion
- Continually highlighting areas of improvement within CRM and promotional activities and creating KPI's to track their performance
- Excellent background within a CRM and Promotions within Online Gaming, ideally Casino
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills to make decisions in a live environment
- Ability to make data driven decisions using all the necessary tools such as SQL,
- Experienced in leading, coaching, managing and mentoring team members
If you are an experienced CRM & Promotions professional from within Online Gaming and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today, for more information and a full job description.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Richard Bayliss, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
CRM & Promotions Lead | Gaming Entertainment | Online Gaming | Gibraltar