|Barcelona, Spain||Salary: Options|
|Sector: Business Support, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date:||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
CRM and Email Campaign Manager | Ecommerce Digital | Salary Attractive + Options | Barcelona
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an outstanding CRM and Email Campaign Manager to join an exciting growing ecommerce company with offices in Barcelona. The company is seeking an experienced CRM and Email Campaign Manager who will be responsible for the successful delivery of highly effective campaigns and communication to customers.
CRM and Email Campaign Manager Responsibilities:
Lead the customer relationship strategy, communications and email campaign execution, whilst placing an emphasis on customer engagement, conversion rate optimisation (CRO), improving retention and maximising customer lifetime value (CLV)
- Creation of exciting and compelling content
- Use of email marketing platforms
- Optimising email campaigns and reducing unsubscribe rates
- Database management and continuously looking for opportunities to grow the CRM database
- Ensuring campaigns are delivered in line with the plans agreed across the business to ensure meaningful campaign data can be extracted to drive effective decision making going forward
- Evaluation and analysis of CRM and Email campaigns, providing performance reporting on their efficiency and determining ways to adapt and improve them
- Monitor campaigns in terms of Open Rate, Click rate, Take up rate and Return on investment.
- Identify key opportunities to improve retention rates and profitability
- Ensure all communications meet advertising, regulatory and legislative standards
CRM and Email Campaign Manager Requirements:
Strong CRM and email campaign management experience
- Online ecommerce experience
- Database management
- Knowledge of email marketing platforms, how to optimise email campaigns and campaign best practice
- Experience of actively using and optimising CRM techniques including segmentation, campaign planning, implementation and evaluation
- Strategic and creative mind set with proven success in driving consumer acquisition and finding new avenues for driving brand revenue and visibility
- Consumer marketing is key, B2C experience/expertise essential
- Excellent analytical skills - strong ability to analyse and evaluate data and apply to marketing decisions
- Fluent in English and Spanish (verbal, written and presentation)
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven CRM and Email Campaign Manager to join an exciting growing company with offices in Barcelona. If you're interested in this game changing role please contact us without delay for an interview with the CEO/Founder.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or to call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
CRM / Marketing / Email / Campaign / Database / Ecommerce / Online / Website / Analysis /