|City of London, London||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming & Crypto Careers||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
Cricket Trader | Competitive Salary and Benefits | Gaming Company | London
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Cricket Trader to join an International Gaming Company. Our client is an international business which offers ample opportunities to progress your career and offers an attractive relocation package for candidates moving to London.
With your exceptional knowledge of cricket and good betting knowledge across numerous sports, you will be a member of the Bet In Play Sports Cricket team and will trade cricket in running and price pre match cricket markets.
Cricket Trader Duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for trading and accurate pricing of Bet in Play and pre match Cricket products
- Manage liabilities across a broad range of markets
- Assist 3rd party feed providers with trading and monitoring of specific bets and clients
- Monitor and review customers with a view to protecting and enhancing profit margin across the business
- Ensure customers receive excellent quality of service by providing accurate and competitive coverage and pricing
- Work closely with other Cricket team members to ensure the smooth running of the product
- Monitor bet tickers and notify Bet Analysis teams to any accounts that require review
- Monitor presentation of the product to customers ensuring good customer experience
Cricket Trader Skills and Experience required:
- Exceptional knowledge of Cricket and Cricket betting markets is essential
- Ability to price various Cricket markets and develop own methods of trading/pricing
- Experience of In Play Trading and Odds Compiling would be desirable
- Ability to work under pressure, remain clear headed and keep concentration for prolonged time periods, sometimes during anti social hours
- Take initiative and make decisive trading decisions
- Strong, proven statistical/analytical and mathematical aptitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: Cricket, Sport, Trading, Betting, Online Gaming, Gambling, Betting, Sports Book, Trading, Pricing, Play Trading, Odds, Odds Compiling,