|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Clare Cogan|
Credit Risk Analyst | Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits | Malta
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Credit Risk Analyst to join an online financial products trading provider in Malta. The Credit Risk Analyst will be a member of the Risk Monitoring Team and working with the team on all aspects of monitoring.
Credit Risk Analyst Responsibilities:
- Provides analysis and interpretation of the customers' financial status for proper evaluation of risk and the establishment of merchant processing terms.
- Prepares recommendations and makes credit approval decisions on new and existing client accounts.
- Keeps abreast of market news and developments that can impact the clients or industries being acquired.
- Works cross functionally with teams such as sales, relationship managers, underwriting and finance to gain insight into a customer's potential for risk and to create and assess Credit Risk Assessment Strategies for new industries and products.
- Able to manipulate large amounts of data and extract key insights from data using statistical/analytical concepts.
- Create and update models to assess and track the company's portfolio as required.
- Formulate, draft, and maintain accurate and current internal control procedures, programs and related documentation.
- Prepare reporting according to established deadlines and ad hoc requests.
Credit Risk Analyst Requirements:
- Preferably a degree or diploma in Banking & Finance, Statistics, Accounting or related discipline.
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience in credit risk.
- Possess strong analytical skills
- Objective approach to be able to exercise independent judgement, express opinions and make recommendations with impartiality.
- Comfortable when working with high volumes of transactions.
- Organized, diligent and attentive to detail.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Malta is a Southern European island country consisting of an archipelago in the Mediterranean Sea, full of history, beaches, culture and friendly people. It is easily accessible from most UK airports with a flight time of around just 3 hours. English is Malta's second official language so communication forms no problem. Summer weather is fantastic and the winters are mild. You certainly won't be bored in Malta, from hiking, mountain biking, rock climbing, scuba diving, paragliding, and windsurfing or just relaxing on the beautiful beaches - there really is something for everyone.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Malta +356 277 82156, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
Analytical | Credit risk | Degree | Finance | Excel